|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|Monday, March 11, 2013 10:54 AM-||
Wide receiver Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile, who missed all of last season and half of 2011 with a sprained foot that wound up requiring Lisfranc surgery, “definitely” expects himself to be at full speed for training camp.
“It’s not quite 100 percent, but it’s coming along really well,” Ford told the San Francisco Chronicle. “I am back to running routes and feel pretty good about my straight-ahead full speed. And I have been cutting on it.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits