|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 11, 2013 10:54 AM||
Wide receiver Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile, who missed all of last season and half of 2011 with a sprained foot that wound up requiring Lisfranc surgery, “definitely” expects himself to be at full speed for training camp.
“It’s not quite 100 percent, but it’s coming along really well,” Ford told the San Francisco Chronicle. “I am back to running routes and feel pretty good about my straight-ahead full speed. And I have been cutting on it.”
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"