|Jacoby Ford injury update|
|Monday, March 11, 2013 10:54 AM-||
Wide receiver Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile, who missed all of last season and half of 2011 with a sprained foot that wound up requiring Lisfranc surgery, “definitely” expects himself to be at full speed for training camp.
“It’s not quite 100 percent, but it’s coming along really well,” Ford told the San Francisco Chronicle. “I am back to running routes and feel pretty good about my straight-ahead full speed. And I have been cutting on it.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots