|Jacoby Ford out with a foot injury|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:51 AM||
Former Clemson wide receiver Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
Wide Receiver (2006 - 2009)
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile has a foot injury and was held out of Wednesday's practice and worked exclusively with the Jets' training staff.
It appears to be a minor foot problem but no specifics were given. The Jets signed Ford back in April to free agent contract for $740,000.
Ford has 57 career NFL receptions with 848 yards receiving and three touchdowns. In 2013, he had 13 catches for 99 yards in 14 games last season. He spent most of the season recovering from Lisfranc surgery.
At Clemson, Ford and C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile became the greatest all-purpose duo in NCAA history. Ford was drafted by the Raiders in the 4th round of the 2010 NFL draft (108th overall).
Jets WR Jacoby Ford is sidelined by a foot injury. #evergreentweet— Bart Hubbuch (@HubbuchNYP) June 11, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"