|Jacoby Ford won't be charged for DUI|
|Friday, April 12, 2013 8:51 AM-||
Back on March 14th, Jacoby Ford was arrested on DUI charges after he was pulled over for going 75 in a 55 speed zone. Ford was alone in the car at the time of arrest.
He was then taken to jail, where he was booked and released after a few hours.
On his personal twitter feed back in March, he said that "Never been tested like this before in my life but I guess it will all sort itself out in the end!"
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Jacoby FordJacoby Ford
#6 5-9, 175
Royal Palm Beach, FL
View Full Profile was arrested for driving under the influence last month, but authorities told the Contra Costa Times on Thursday that Ford will not be prosecuted.
No charges will be filed in the case, California Highway Patrol officer Sam Morgan said. Ford was speeding and was pulled over for tinted windows on March 14. The officer smelled alcohol on his breath and Ford subsequently failed field sobriety tests, according to the report.
"The district attorney's office has declined to file charges against Jacoby Ford," said Teresa Drenick, Alameda County District Attorney spokeswoman.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game