|Interview with Tyler Grisham on post-NFL plans|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, April 20, 2014 9:19 AM||
Former Clemson wide receiver Tyler GrishamTyler Grisham
Wide Receiver (2008)
# 5-11, 185
View Full Profile was interviewed by the Pittsburgh Daily Bulletin to find out what he has been doing since his NFL career.
I had an interest (and still do) in coaching, but I was excited to first try my hand in business. Like many other professional athletes, I had not had a “corporate” or business job since high school, and my “job” in high school only consisted of mowing lawns and pressure washing driveways.
My wife and I knew that moving back home to the southeast was a wise decision, and I took opportunities to interview with various companies. I eventually settled on a southeastern regional wholesale lumber distributor by the name of US Lumber. Without having a background in the building materials products industry, I chose US because of the quality of people I work for and with while also receiving management training through various positions I’ve held thus far.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson HOFer hired by the Cardinals