|Interview with Tyler Grisham on post-NFL plans|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, April 20, 2014 9:19 AM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Tyler GrishamTyler Grisham
Wide Receiver (2008)
# 5-11, 185
View Full Profile was interviewed by the Pittsburgh Daily Bulletin to find out what he has been doing since his NFL career.
I had an interest (and still do) in coaching, but I was excited to first try my hand in business. Like many other professional athletes, I had not had a “corporate” or business job since high school, and my “job” in high school only consisted of mowing lawns and pressure washing driveways.
My wife and I knew that moving back home to the southeast was a wise decision, and I took opportunities to interview with various companies. I eventually settled on a southeastern regional wholesale lumber distributor by the name of US Lumber. Without having a background in the building materials products industry, I chose US because of the quality of people I work for and with while also receiving management training through various positions I’ve held thus far.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party