|Injury updates from Wednesday's practice|
|Wednesday, November 27, 2013 5:17 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice that all four of Clemson's running backs will be available against South Carolina including Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile and C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile who suffered injuries in recent games.
Swinney also said that Brooks and offensive lineman Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS So. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile will have their shoulders scoped on Monday but that should not affect their availability for the bowl game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson