|Injury updates from Wednesday's practice|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 27, 2013 5:17 PM||
Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile and C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile who suffered injuries in recent games.
Swinney also said that Brooks and offensive lineman Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS So. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile will have their shoulders scoped on Monday but that should not affect their availability for the bowl game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Swinney reinstates suspended Clemson TE
- Anthony: Swinney humbled him and woke him up as a player
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"