|Injury updates from Wednesday's practice|
|Wednesday, November 27, 2013 5:17 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice that all four of Clemson's running backs will be available against South Carolina including Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile and C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile who suffered injuries in recent games.
Swinney also said that Brooks and offensive lineman Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS So. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile will have their shoulders scoped on Monday but that should not affect their availability for the bowl game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game