|Injury updates from Wednesday's practice|
|Wednesday, November 27, 2013 5:17 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after practice that all four of Clemson's running backs will be available against South Carolina including Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile and C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile who suffered injuries in recent games.
Swinney also said that Brooks and offensive lineman Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS So. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile will have their shoulders scoped on Monday but that should not affect their availability for the bowl game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"