|Injury updates from Wednesday's practice|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 27, 2013 5:17 PM||
Dabo Swinney said after practice that all four of Clemson's running backs will be available against South Carolina including Zac BrooksZac Brooks
So. Running Back
#24 6-1, 185
View Full Profile and C.J. DavidsonC.J. Davidson
RS So. Running Back
#32 5-11, 185
View Full Profile who suffered injuries in recent games.
Swinney also said that Brooks and offensive lineman Ryan NortonRyan Norton
RS So. Offensive Line
#58 6-3, 270
View Full Profile will have their shoulders scoped on Monday but that should not affect their availability for the bowl game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"