|IPTAY hires Premium Seats Coordinator|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:37 PM||
Shields comes to Clemson from Georgia Tech and earned his bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Administration from Georgia State University in 1997. He started his career as an Event Coordinator for Host Communications and was promoted to Assistant Director of Operations and eventually to Director of Event Services in 2000. The following year he joined the Georgia Dome and served five years in combined event and sales capacities.
In 2005, he joined the Georgia Tech Athletic Association and until recently served as Director of Premium Sales, where he managed the football premium seat program which generated over $3 million annually. He was also responsible for sales and maintaining customer relationships for 600 basketball premium seats in the newly built McCamish Pavilion. Kyle also served as Chairman of the Gold Standard Committee, a campus-wide effort to raise awareness of sportsmanship at all Georgia Tech Athletic events by increasing positive school support.
Kyle is married to the former Tina Williams of Houston, Texas. Kyle and Tina are the proud parents of 8 year-old twin boys, Coleman and Connor.
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains