|Help Clemson get $150,000 from Allstate Sweepstakes|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:30 AM||
From August 25 to December 7, Clemson fans can show their school spirit by tweeting why their college football program is the best using both:
Each week of the regular season, Allstate will reward the “Good Hands®” Field Goal Net school with the most fan conversation on Twitter with an additional $10,000 in scholarship donations. That’s 15 chances for Clemson to earn up to $150,000 from Allstate!
For ten years, Allstate has contributed to scholarship funds at partner colleges and universities through its “Good Hands®” Field Goal Net program. In honor of the tenth anniversary, this year college football fans will get the chance to impact donations for the first time in the program’s history.
At any point in the season, fans can see and track which “Good Hands®” Field Goal Net schools are receiving the most engagement by checking out the #ItsGood2Be leaderboard on Allstate Leaderboard, where the winning schools will be announced each week.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term