|Help Clemson get $150,000 from Allstate Sweepstakes|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:30 AM-||
From August 25 to December 7, Clemson fans can show their school spirit by tweeting why their college football program is the best using both:
Each week of the regular season, Allstate will reward the “Good Hands®” Field Goal Net school with the most fan conversation on Twitter with an additional $10,000 in scholarship donations. That’s 15 chances for Clemson to earn up to $150,000 from Allstate!
For ten years, Allstate has contributed to scholarship funds at partner colleges and universities through its “Good Hands®” Field Goal Net program. In honor of the tenth anniversary, this year college football fans will get the chance to impact donations for the first time in the program’s history.
At any point in the season, fans can see and track which “Good Hands®” Field Goal Net schools are receiving the most engagement by checking out the #ItsGood2Be leaderboard on Allstate Leaderboard, where the winning schools will be announced each week.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game