|Help Clemson get $150,000 from Allstate Sweepstakes|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 8:30 AM-||
From August 25 to December 7, Clemson fans can show their school spirit by tweeting why their college football program is the best using both:
Each week of the regular season, Allstate will reward the “Good Hands®” Field Goal Net school with the most fan conversation on Twitter with an additional $10,000 in scholarship donations. That’s 15 chances for Clemson to earn up to $150,000 from Allstate!
For ten years, Allstate has contributed to scholarship funds at partner colleges and universities through its “Good Hands®” Field Goal Net program. In honor of the tenth anniversary, this year college football fans will get the chance to impact donations for the first time in the program’s history.
At any point in the season, fans can see and track which “Good Hands®” Field Goal Net schools are receiving the most engagement by checking out the #ItsGood2Be leaderboard on Allstate Leaderboard, where the winning schools will be announced each week.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal