|HS football team trying to replace basketball freshman Hall|
|Monday, August 15, 2011 11:08 AM-||
The Wildcats are the only team in Richmond County to post a non-losing record for 11 consecutive seasons. To have No. 12, they'll have to do it without receiver Rod HallRod Hall
#4 6-1, 210
View Full Profile.
Hall, who graduated and signed to play basketball at Clemson, had almost 1,200 receiving yards in 2010.
His production won't be easy to replace, but Laney coach Lemuel Lackey knows he has a leader in quarterback Leo Myers and a collection of players who can do damage when they get the ball.
"Obviously Rod was a great player and teams put in a lot of effort game planning for him. I don't think you'll have that as much," Lackey said. "But it may help to balance out our attack a little bit. There's not one focal point and we felt like at times we had to get him the ball because he was such a tremendous player. But we've got a few kids that have stepped up this summer."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game