|HS football team trying to replace basketball freshman Hall|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, August 15, 2011 11:08 AM||
The Wildcats are the only team in Richmond County to post a non-losing record for 11 consecutive seasons. To have No. 12, they'll have to do it without receiver Rod HallRod Hall
#4 6-1, 210
View Full Profile.
Hall, who graduated and signed to play basketball at Clemson, had almost 1,200 receiving yards in 2010.
His production won't be easy to replace, but Laney coach Lemuel Lackey knows he has a leader in quarterback Leo Myers and a collection of players who can do damage when they get the ball.
"Obviously Rod was a great player and teams put in a lot of effort game planning for him. I don't think you'll have that as much," Lackey said. "But it may help to balance out our attack a little bit. There's not one focal point and we felt like at times we had to get him the ball because he was such a tremendous player. But we've got a few kids that have stepped up this summer."
Read full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains