|HS football team trying to replace basketball freshman Hall|
|Monday, August 15, 2011 11:08 AM-||
The Wildcats are the only team in Richmond County to post a non-losing record for 11 consecutive seasons. To have No. 12, they'll have to do it without receiver Rod HallRod Hall
#4 6-1, 210
View Full Profile.
Hall, who graduated and signed to play basketball at Clemson, had almost 1,200 receiving yards in 2010.
His production won't be easy to replace, but Laney coach Lemuel Lackey knows he has a leader in quarterback Leo Myers and a collection of players who can do damage when they get the ball.
"Obviously Rod was a great player and teams put in a lot of effort game planning for him. I don't think you'll have that as much," Lackey said. "But it may help to balance out our attack a little bit. There's not one focal point and we felt like at times we had to get him the ball because he was such a tremendous player. But we've got a few kids that have stepped up this summer."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts