|HS football team trying to replace basketball freshman Hall|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, August 15, 2011 11:08 AM||
The Wildcats are the only team in Richmond County to post a non-losing record for 11 consecutive seasons. To have No. 12, they'll have to do it without receiver Rod HallRod Hall
#4 6-1, 210
View Full Profile.
Hall, who graduated and signed to play basketball at Clemson, had almost 1,200 receiving yards in 2010.
His production won't be easy to replace, but Laney coach Lemuel Lackey knows he has a leader in quarterback Leo Myers and a collection of players who can do damage when they get the ball.
"Obviously Rod was a great player and teams put in a lot of effort game planning for him. I don't think you'll have that as much," Lackey said. "But it may help to balance out our attack a little bit. There's not one focal point and we felt like at times we had to get him the ball because he was such a tremendous player. But we've got a few kids that have stepped up this summer."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts