|Grisham ready for big game tonight|
|Friday, August 12, 2011 11:55 AM-||
From Pittsburgh Tribune:
Steelers receiver Tyler GrishamTyler Grisham
# 5-11, 185
View Full Profile knows that putting together two great weeks of training camp means nothing if he can't transfer that to the field, starting with Friday night's preseason game against Washington.
Grisham, an undrafted rookie free agent from Clemson two years ago, is in a camp battle with veteran Arnaz Battle for the fifth receiver spot. Grisham played in four games as a rookie before spending last year on the practice squad. Grisham caught two passes in four preseason games last year.
"I am trying to prepare myself and visualize myself being in the game and making the same play in game-time situations," Grisham said. "I feel that I don't have to think as much this year."
Grisham also figures he will have to impress coaches on special teams. He is on the kickoff, kickoff return, punt and punt return teams.
"They probably will say that it is more important for me right now because if I can have a hat on special teams, they would love to have me and use me sparingly for offense," Grisham said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft