|Grisham ready for big game tonight|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, August 12, 2011 11:55 AM||
From Pittsburgh Tribune:
Steelers receiver Tyler GrishamTyler Grisham
# 5-11, 185
View Full Profile knows that putting together two great weeks of training camp means nothing if he can't transfer that to the field, starting with Friday night's preseason game against Washington.
Grisham, an undrafted rookie free agent from Clemson two years ago, is in a camp battle with veteran Arnaz Battle for the fifth receiver spot. Grisham played in four games as a rookie before spending last year on the practice squad. Grisham caught two passes in four preseason games last year.
"I am trying to prepare myself and visualize myself being in the game and making the same play in game-time situations," Grisham said. "I feel that I don't have to think as much this year."
Grisham also figures he will have to impress coaches on special teams. He is on the kickoff, kickoff return, punt and punt return teams.
"They probably will say that it is more important for me right now because if I can have a hat on special teams, they would love to have me and use me sparingly for offense," Grisham said.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- ESPN Bowl Projections for Clemson
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 of ESPN's Too-Early Top 25
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft