|Grisham ready for big game tonight|
|Friday, August 12, 2011 11:55 AM-||
From Pittsburgh Tribune:
Steelers receiver Tyler GrishamTyler Grisham
# 5-11, 185
View Full Profile knows that putting together two great weeks of training camp means nothing if he can't transfer that to the field, starting with Friday night's preseason game against Washington.
Grisham, an undrafted rookie free agent from Clemson two years ago, is in a camp battle with veteran Arnaz Battle for the fifth receiver spot. Grisham played in four games as a rookie before spending last year on the practice squad. Grisham caught two passes in four preseason games last year.
"I am trying to prepare myself and visualize myself being in the game and making the same play in game-time situations," Grisham said. "I feel that I don't have to think as much this year."
Grisham also figures he will have to impress coaches on special teams. He is on the kickoff, kickoff return, punt and punt return teams.
"They probably will say that it is more important for me right now because if I can have a hat on special teams, they would love to have me and use me sparingly for offense," Grisham said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Clemson to open NCAA Tournament at home against Western Carolina
- Clemson baseball earns No.7 National Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Clemson NCAA Regional bracket and game times
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball