|Grisham could be called up from Steelers' practice squad|
|Wednesday, November 9, 2011 8:07 AM-||
From Washington Post:
Emmanuel Sanders will be out "a couple weeks" after having his knee scoped while Jerricho Cotchery will be limited early in the week with swelling in his knee. Arnaz Battle is dealing with a strained hamstring.
Tomlin expects to have veteran Hines Ward available. Ward left the Baltimore game in the second quarter with concussion-like symptoms following a head shot from Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis.
"It shouldn't prohibit him or slow him down in any form or fashion here," Tomlin said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs