|Goodman ready to hear name called|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:25 AM||
“I prefer playing with my hand down, but it wouldn’t be a hard adjustment,” Goodman said. “I just haven’t had a lot of reps at linebacker. But I have been practicing and studying to be prepared.”
Goodman has enjoyed these past few months, training and meeting NFL teams. He said he hasn’t been asked too many odd questions as teams try to find out every detail about the player they are drafting.
With that behind him, Goodman can sit back and wait for his name to be called. He said he plans to watch the draft with friends and family.
“It will be good to know where I am going,” Goodman said. “I am ready to get to work and start my NFL career.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"