|Goodman ready to hear name called|
|Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:25 AM-||
“I prefer playing with my hand down, but it wouldn’t be a hard adjustment,” Goodman said. “I just haven’t had a lot of reps at linebacker. But I have been practicing and studying to be prepared.”
Goodman has enjoyed these past few months, training and meeting NFL teams. He said he hasn’t been asked too many odd questions as teams try to find out every detail about the player they are drafting.
With that behind him, Goodman can sit back and wait for his name to be called. He said he plans to watch the draft with friends and family.
“It will be good to know where I am going,” Goodman said. “I am ready to get to work and start my NFL career.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Clemson to enforce safety measures after football games
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags