|Goodman ready to hear name called|
|Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:25 AM-||
“I prefer playing with my hand down, but it wouldn’t be a hard adjustment,” Goodman said. “I just haven’t had a lot of reps at linebacker. But I have been practicing and studying to be prepared.”
Goodman has enjoyed these past few months, training and meeting NFL teams. He said he hasn’t been asked too many odd questions as teams try to find out every detail about the player they are drafting.
With that behind him, Goodman can sit back and wait for his name to be called. He said he plans to watch the draft with friends and family.
“It will be good to know where I am going,” Goodman said. “I am ready to get to work and start my NFL career.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts