|Goodman ready to hear name called|
|Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:25 AM-||
“I prefer playing with my hand down, but it wouldn’t be a hard adjustment,” Goodman said. “I just haven’t had a lot of reps at linebacker. But I have been practicing and studying to be prepared.”
Goodman has enjoyed these past few months, training and meeting NFL teams. He said he hasn’t been asked too many odd questions as teams try to find out every detail about the player they are drafting.
With that behind him, Goodman can sit back and wait for his name to be called. He said he plans to watch the draft with friends and family.
“It will be good to know where I am going,” Goodman said. “I am ready to get to work and start my NFL career.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson