|Goodman ready to hear name called|
|Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:25 AM-||
“I prefer playing with my hand down, but it wouldn’t be a hard adjustment,” Goodman said. “I just haven’t had a lot of reps at linebacker. But I have been practicing and studying to be prepared.”
Goodman has enjoyed these past few months, training and meeting NFL teams. He said he hasn’t been asked too many odd questions as teams try to find out every detail about the player they are drafting.
With that behind him, Goodman can sit back and wait for his name to be called. He said he plans to watch the draft with friends and family.
“It will be good to know where I am going,” Goodman said. “I am ready to get to work and start my NFL career.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game