|Georgia starting QB 'absolutely loved Clemson'|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:28 PM-||
Senior Georgia starting quarterback Hutson Mason was close to being a Clemson Tiger during his college recruiting process. Mason told the Athens Banner-Herald that he really enjoyed his recruiting visit to Clemson back in December 2009.
“Clemson never offered me, but I took a visit to Clemson and when I left there, they told me they were going to offer me the next day,” said Mason.
“I can remember going home that night and I absolutely loved Clemson,” Mason said. “It was Georgia and Clemson I was back and forth.”
But the offer did not come as planned and Clemson went in a different direction recruiting-wise.
The above video is high school highlights of Hutson Mason in 2009.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Clemson NCAA Regional bracket and game times
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Clemson baseball earns No.7 National Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Clemson to open NCAA Tournament at home against Western Carolina
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave