|Georgia starting QB 'absolutely loved Clemson'|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:28 PM||
Senior Georgia starting quarterback Hutson Mason was close to being a Clemson Tiger during his college recruiting process. Mason told the Athens Banner-Herald that he really enjoyed his recruiting visit to Clemson back in December 2009.
“Clemson never offered me, but I took a visit to Clemson and when I left there, they told me they were going to offer me the next day,” said Mason.
“I can remember going home that night and I absolutely loved Clemson,” Mason said. “It was Georgia and Clemson I was back and forth.”
But the offer did not come as planned and Clemson went in a different direction recruiting-wise.
The above video is high school highlights of Hutson Mason in 2009.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Ulric Jones apologizes to Watson, Clemson fanbase
- Game Times Announced for Clemson Football's First 3 Games
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds