|Garrett Boulware signs with the Reds|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:04 AM||
Garrett BoulwareGarrett Boulware
#30 6-1, 210
View Full Profile was drafted by the Cincinnati Reds in the 16th round (#485 overall) in the MLB draft. No financial terms were disclosed from his recent signing with the Reds.
Boulware made his professional debut on Monday with the Billings Mustangs of the Pioneer League. He got a RBI-double in his first professional bat.
In 2014, Boulware batted .302 with 16 doubles, 4 hrs and 35 RBI's. He also had an .380 on-base % with a .427 slugging percentage. He is the third Clemson junior to sign with a pro team - also Daniel GossettDaniel Gossett
Jr. RH Pitcher
#23 6-0, 180
View Full Profile and Jay BaumJay Baum
#13 6-0, 190
View Full Profile.
Out of high school, he was drafted in the 42nd round (#1283 overall) by the San Diego Padres but decided to attend Clemson instead.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches