|Garrett Boulware signs with the Reds|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:04 AM||
Garrett BoulwareGarrett Boulware
#30 6-1, 210
View Full Profile was drafted by the Cincinnati Reds in the 16th round (#485 overall) in the MLB draft. No financial terms were disclosed from his recent signing with the Reds.
Boulware made his professional debut on Monday with the Billings Mustangs of the Pioneer League. He got a RBI-double in his first professional bat.
In 2014, Boulware batted .302 with 16 doubles, 4 hrs and 35 RBI's. He also had an .380 on-base % with a .427 slugging percentage. He is the third Clemson junior to sign with a pro team - also Daniel GossettDaniel Gossett
Jr. RH Pitcher
#23 6-0, 180
View Full Profile and Jay BaumJay Baum
#13 6-0, 190
View Full Profile.
Out of high school, he was drafted in the 42nd round (#1283 overall) by the San Diego Padres but decided to attend Clemson instead.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: Sammy Watkins burns Stephon Gilmore for TD
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin
- Clemson freshman QB breaks foot in first practice