|Garrett Boulware signs with the Reds|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:04 AM-||
Garrett BoulwareGarrett Boulware
#30 6-1, 210
View Full Profile was drafted by the Cincinnati Reds in the 16th round (#485 overall) in the MLB draft. No financial terms were disclosed from his recent signing with the Reds.
Boulware made his professional debut on Monday with the Billings Mustangs of the Pioneer League. He got a RBI-double in his first professional bat.
In 2014, Boulware batted .302 with 16 doubles, 4 hrs and 35 RBI's. He also had an .380 on-base % with a .427 slugging percentage. He is the third Clemson junior to sign with a pro team - also Daniel GossettDaniel Gossett
Jr. RH Pitcher
#23 6-0, 180
View Full Profile and Jay BaumJay Baum
#13 6-0, 190
View Full Profile.
Out of high school, he was drafted in the 42nd round (#1283 overall) by the San Diego Padres but decided to attend Clemson instead.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game