|Freshman DB to have surgery|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, September 23, 2013 10:03 PM||
Dabo Swinney said on his Monday call-in show that freshman DB MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile will have surgery on Thursday.
"We did a little ultra-sound, microscopic thing last week. There's a procedure they'll do Thursday, outpatient, to try and fix his issue. We think this will take care of it. Hopefully, he'll be, in a couple of week, as good as ever. At that point, we'll have to make a decision. First of all, we've got to get to that point. It's got to react the way we think it is...it'll be his decision. At that point, he'll have missed five games."
"If he wants to go ahead and redshirt, we certainly respect, especially with how our guys are playing right now. If he wants to give it a go, he'll have to get up to speed and perform. We're not going to just play him to play him."
Thank you for all your love and support I will be undergoing surgery this thursday but I am trying to get on the field, god's will! #Love— Mackensie Alexander (@KensieAlexander) September 24, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- Report: Patriots almost signed C.J. Spiller
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Andre Ellington injury update