|Freshman DB to have surgery|
|Monday, September 23, 2013 10:03 PM-||
"We did a little ultra-sound, microscopic thing last week. There's a procedure they'll do Thursday, outpatient, to try and fix his issue. We think this will take care of it. Hopefully, he'll be, in a couple of week, as good as ever. At that point, we'll have to make a decision. First of all, we've got to get to that point. It's got to react the way we think it is...it'll be his decision. At that point, he'll have missed five games."
"If he wants to go ahead and redshirt, we certainly respect, especially with how our guys are playing right now. If he wants to give it a go, he'll have to get up to speed and perform. We're not going to just play him to play him."
Thank you for all your love and support I will be undergoing surgery this thursday but I am trying to get on the field, god's will! #Love— Mackensie Alexander (@KensieAlexander) September 24, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me