|Freshman DB to have surgery|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, September 23, 2013 10:03 PM||
Dabo Swinney said on his Monday call-in show that freshman DB MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile will have surgery on Thursday.
"We did a little ultra-sound, microscopic thing last week. There's a procedure they'll do Thursday, outpatient, to try and fix his issue. We think this will take care of it. Hopefully, he'll be, in a couple of week, as good as ever. At that point, we'll have to make a decision. First of all, we've got to get to that point. It's got to react the way we think it is...it'll be his decision. At that point, he'll have missed five games."
"If he wants to go ahead and redshirt, we certainly respect, especially with how our guys are playing right now. If he wants to give it a go, he'll have to get up to speed and perform. We're not going to just play him to play him."
Thank you for all your love and support I will be undergoing surgery this thursday but I am trying to get on the field, god's will! #Love— Mackensie Alexander (@KensieAlexander) September 24, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy