|Freshman DB to have surgery|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, September 23, 2013 10:03 PM||
Dabo Swinney said on his Monday call-in show that freshman DB MacKensie AlexanderMacKensie Alexander
Fr. Defensive Back
#2 5-11, 185
View Full Profile will have surgery on Thursday.
"We did a little ultra-sound, microscopic thing last week. There's a procedure they'll do Thursday, outpatient, to try and fix his issue. We think this will take care of it. Hopefully, he'll be, in a couple of week, as good as ever. At that point, we'll have to make a decision. First of all, we've got to get to that point. It's got to react the way we think it is...it'll be his decision. At that point, he'll have missed five games."
"If he wants to go ahead and redshirt, we certainly respect, especially with how our guys are playing right now. If he wants to give it a go, he'll have to get up to speed and perform. We're not going to just play him to play him."
Thank you for all your love and support I will be undergoing surgery this thursday but I am trying to get on the field, god's will! #Love— Mackensie Alexander (@KensieAlexander) September 24, 2013
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room