|Fox Sports Prediction on Clemson-Georgia|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:46 AM||
Week 1 College Football Picks and both of their analysts Stewart Mandel and Bruce Feldman pick Georgia over Clemson on Saturday night.
Mandel: I’m high on both these teams. Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Sr. Defensive End
#3 6-2, 236
View Full Profile and the Clemson D will get to Dawgs QB Hutson Mason and disrupt the passing game but won’t be so fortunate against running backs Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall. In a close game most of the way, Georgia pulls away at the end. Georgia 27, Clemson 17.
Feldman: I like the game-within-a-game showdown between Clemson OC Chad Morris and new UGA DC Jeremy Pruitt, but the Tigers’ inexperience on offense on the road I suspect will lead to a few too many mistakes and sloppiness. And for as talented as the Tigers’ front seven is, the UGA running backs, especially Gurley, are even better. Georgia 34, Clemson 24.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement