|Fox Sports Prediction on Clemson-Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:46 AM-||
Fox Sports has released its Week 1 College Football Picks and both of their analysts Stewart Mandel and Bruce Feldman pick Georgia over Clemson on Saturday night.
Mandel: I’m high on both these teams. Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Sr. Defensive End
#3 6-2, 236
View Full Profile and the Clemson D will get to Dawgs QB Hutson Mason and disrupt the passing game but won’t be so fortunate against running backs Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall. In a close game most of the way, Georgia pulls away at the end. Georgia 27, Clemson 17.
Feldman: I like the game-within-a-game showdown between Clemson OC Chad Morris and new UGA DC Jeremy Pruitt, but the Tigers’ inexperience on offense on the road I suspect will lead to a few too many mistakes and sloppiness. And for as talented as the Tigers’ front seven is, the UGA running backs, especially Gurley, are even better. Georgia 34, Clemson 24.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016