|Four Tigers will be suspended for Georgia|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, March 4, 2014 2:23 PM||
“I am disappointed to announce that these young men will miss the 2014 opener at Georgia,” Swinney said.
“A huge part of our program is teaching accountability, responsibility and that there are consequences for your actions. These are four good young men, but they broke a team rule and as a result, they will each miss a game. I am hopeful that they will learn and grow from this and have a great 2014 season on and off the field.”
Crawford, a defensive end, and Beasley and offensive guard, were starters last year, while Peters, a defensive back, and Anthony, an offensive tackle, were key reserves who will compete for starting roles this year.
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab