|Four Tigers will be suspended for Georgia|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, March 4, 2014 2:23 PM||
“I am disappointed to announce that these young men will miss the 2014 opener at Georgia,” Swinney said.
“A huge part of our program is teaching accountability, responsibility and that there are consequences for your actions. These are four good young men, but they broke a team rule and as a result, they will each miss a game. I am hopeful that they will learn and grow from this and have a great 2014 season on and off the field.”
Crawford, a defensive end, and Beasley and offensive guard, were starters last year, while Peters, a defensive back, and Anthony, an offensive tackle, were key reserves who will compete for starting roles this year.
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson