|Four Tigers will be suspended for Georgia|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, March 4, 2014 2:23 PM||
“I am disappointed to announce that these young men will miss the 2014 opener at Georgia,” Swinney said.
“A huge part of our program is teaching accountability, responsibility and that there are consequences for your actions. These are four good young men, but they broke a team rule and as a result, they will each miss a game. I am hopeful that they will learn and grow from this and have a great 2014 season on and off the field.”
Crawford, a defensive end, and Beasley and offensive guard, were starters last year, while Peters, a defensive back, and Anthony, an offensive tackle, were key reserves who will compete for starting roles this year.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover