|Former Tiger Standout Smith to hold basketball camp|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, July 8, 2013 12:07 PM||
Tanner SmithTanner Smith
#5 6-5, 210
View Full Profile will hold a skills camp in Easley, SC next week. Smith will host the event from Monday, July 15 through Thursday, July 18 at the Easley Recreation Center, part of the “Red” Owens Complex. The 2011 Clemson graduate will host rising third to fifth grade children from 9:00 AM to noon, and rising sixth to ninth graders from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
The camp costs $100 for pre-registered participants and $120 at the door. Walk-ups will be accepted. For more information, visit TSskillscamp.weebly.com or EasleyRec.com. Boys and girls are both welcome.
“During my time at Clemson, I spent a great deal of time in the local community,” said Smith, who played professionally in the Netherlands last season. “With that in mind, I thought it would be great to give back by helping these kids develop skills and life lessons through basketball.”
Among Smith’s fellow instructors will be former teammates Bryan NarcisseBryan Narcisse
#21 6-6, 220
North Augusta, SC
View Full Profile and Andre YoungAndre Young
#11 5-9, 175
View Full Profile. The three were part of three NCAA Tournament teams at Clemson, and were senior classmates in 2011-12.
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches