|Former Tiger Standout Smith to hold basketball camp|
|Monday, July 8, 2013 12:07 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC – Former Clemson basketball standout Tanner SmithTanner Smith
#5 6-5, 210
View Full Profile will hold a skills camp in Easley, SC next week. Smith will host the event from Monday, July 15 through Thursday, July 18 at the Easley Recreation Center, part of the “Red” Owens Complex. The 2011 Clemson graduate will host rising third to fifth grade children from 9:00 AM to noon, and rising sixth to ninth graders from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
The camp costs $100 for pre-registered participants and $120 at the door. Walk-ups will be accepted. For more information, visit TSskillscamp.weebly.com or EasleyRec.com. Boys and girls are both welcome.
“During my time at Clemson, I spent a great deal of time in the local community,” said Smith, who played professionally in the Netherlands last season. “With that in mind, I thought it would be great to give back by helping these kids develop skills and life lessons through basketball.”
Among Smith’s fellow instructors will be former teammates Bryan NarcisseBryan Narcisse
#21 6-6, 220
North Augusta, SC
View Full Profile and Andre YoungAndre Young
#11 5-9, 175
View Full Profile. The three were part of three NCAA Tournament teams at Clemson, and were senior classmates in 2011-12.
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU