|Former Tiger Standout Smith to hold basketball camp|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, July 8, 2013 12:07 PM||
CLEMSON, SC – Former Clemson basketball standout Tanner SmithTanner Smith
#5 6-5, 210
View Full Profile will hold a skills camp in Easley, SC next week. Smith will host the event from Monday, July 15 through Thursday, July 18 at the Easley Recreation Center, part of the “Red” Owens Complex. The 2011 Clemson graduate will host rising third to fifth grade children from 9:00 AM to noon, and rising sixth to ninth graders from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
The camp costs $100 for pre-registered participants and $120 at the door. Walk-ups will be accepted. For more information, visit TSskillscamp.weebly.com or EasleyRec.com. Boys and girls are both welcome.
“During my time at Clemson, I spent a great deal of time in the local community,” said Smith, who played professionally in the Netherlands last season. “With that in mind, I thought it would be great to give back by helping these kids develop skills and life lessons through basketball.”
Among Smith’s fellow instructors will be former teammates Bryan NarcisseBryan Narcisse
#21 6-6, 220
North Augusta, SC
View Full Profile and Andre YoungAndre Young
#11 5-9, 175
View Full Profile. The three were part of three NCAA Tournament teams at Clemson, and were senior classmates in 2011-12.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story