|Former Tiger Standout Smith to hold basketball camp|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, July 8, 2013 12:07 PM||
Tanner SmithTanner Smith
#5 6-5, 210
View Full Profile will hold a skills camp in Easley, SC next week. Smith will host the event from Monday, July 15 through Thursday, July 18 at the Easley Recreation Center, part of the “Red” Owens Complex. The 2011 Clemson graduate will host rising third to fifth grade children from 9:00 AM to noon, and rising sixth to ninth graders from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
The camp costs $100 for pre-registered participants and $120 at the door. Walk-ups will be accepted. For more information, visit TSskillscamp.weebly.com or EasleyRec.com. Boys and girls are both welcome.
“During my time at Clemson, I spent a great deal of time in the local community,” said Smith, who played professionally in the Netherlands last season. “With that in mind, I thought it would be great to give back by helping these kids develop skills and life lessons through basketball.”
Among Smith’s fellow instructors will be former teammates Bryan NarcisseBryan Narcisse
#21 6-6, 220
North Augusta, SC
View Full Profile and Andre YoungAndre Young
#11 5-9, 175
View Full Profile. The three were part of three NCAA Tournament teams at Clemson, and were senior classmates in 2011-12.
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy