|Former Clemson star midfielder tears ACL|
|Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:40 AM-||
CARSON, Calif. – Chivas USA midfielder Thomas McNamara will undergo knee surgery after suffering a right ACL and medial meniscus tear during the club’s 1-1 draw at Portland on Saturday, April 12. The surgery will take place at a date yet to be determined.
McNamara was the club's top draft choice, No. 20 overall, from Clemson University in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft. He started all six games for the Goats this season, scoring a goal in the season-opening 3-2 win over Chicago.
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game