|Former Clemson star midfielder tears ACL|
CARSON, Calif. – Chivas USA midfielder Thomas McNamara will undergo knee surgery after suffering a right ACL and medial meniscus tear during the club’s 1-1 draw at Portland on Saturday, April 12. The surgery will take place at a date yet to be determined.
McNamara was the club's top draft choice, No. 20 overall, from Clemson University in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft. He started all six games for the Goats this season, scoring a goal in the season-opening 3-2 win over Chicago.
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson throwing for Jon Gruden's QB Camp