|Former Clemson star midfielder tears ACL|
CARSON, Calif. – Chivas USA midfielder Thomas McNamara will undergo knee surgery after suffering a right ACL and medial meniscus tear during the club’s 1-1 draw at Portland on Saturday, April 12. The surgery will take place at a date yet to be determined.
McNamara was the club's top draft choice, No. 20 overall, from Clemson University in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft. He started all six games for the Goats this season, scoring a goal in the season-opening 3-2 win over Chicago.
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech