|Former Clemson TE released by Seahawks|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:37 AM-||
Michael Palmer was released after practice Tuesday by the Seattle Seahawks. Palmer was out of practice with a sore groin before returning on Monday.
He had just signed with them on 7/23/13. Previously, Palmer was with the Atlanta Falcons for 43 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson football players react to CCU's National title
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll
- Watson would like to pick the brain of Lebron James
- Fox analyst has Clemson as #1 seed in 2016 CFB playoff
- 3 Tigers named SN's Preseason All-Americans