|Former Clemson TE released by Seahawks|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:37 AM-||
Michael Palmer was released after practice Tuesday by the Seattle Seahawks. Palmer was out of practice with a sore groin before returning on Monday.
He had just signed with them on 7/23/13. Previously, Palmer was with the Atlanta Falcons for 43 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags