|Former Clemson TE released by Seahawks|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:37 AM-||
Michael Palmer was released after practice Tuesday by the Seattle Seahawks. Palmer was out of practice with a sore groin before returning on Monday.
He had just signed with them on 7/23/13. Previously, Palmer was with the Atlanta Falcons for 43 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- Clemson OT will not start against Wake Forest due to personal issue
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team