|Former Clemson TE released by Seahawks|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:37 AM||
Michael Palmer was released after practice Tuesday by the Seattle Seahawks. Palmer was out of practice with a sore groin before returning on Monday.
He had just signed with them on 7/23/13. Previously, Palmer was with the Atlanta Falcons for 43 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies