|Former Clemson TE released by Seahawks|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, August 7, 2013 10:37 AM||
Michael Palmer was released after practice Tuesday by the Seattle Seahawks. Palmer was out of practice with a sore groin before returning on Monday.
He had just signed with them on 7/23/13. Previously, Palmer was with the Atlanta Falcons for 43 games.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back