|Former Clemson TE re-signs with Steelers|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, March 21, 2014 10:35 AM-||
Former Clemson TE Michael PalmerMichael Palmer
# 6-4, 228
View Full Profile has resigned with the Pittsburgh Steelers to a one year contract. The Steelers claimed him off waivers in August 2013. The 26 year old TE will compete with Pittsburgh TE Heath Miller in a backup TE role and also play special teams.
For his NFL career, Palmer has had 22 receptions for 131 yards and 3 touchdowns. After being undrafted in the 2010 NFL draft, Palmer signed a rookie free agent contract with the Atlanta Falcons.
We have re-signed tight end Michael Palmer to a one-year contract.— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) March 21, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game