|Former Clemson TE re-signs with Steelers|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-21 10:35:31.0-||
Former Clemson TE Michael PalmerMichael Palmer
# 6-4, 228
View Full Profile has resigned with the Pittsburgh Steelers to a one year contract. The Steelers claimed him off waivers in August 2013. The 26 year old TE will compete with Pittsburgh TE Heath Miller in a backup TE role and also play special teams.
For his NFL career, Palmer has had 22 receptions for 131 yards and 3 touchdowns. After being undrafted in the 2010 NFL draft, Palmer signed a rookie free agent contract with the Atlanta Falcons.
We have re-signed tight end Michael Palmer to a one-year contract.— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) March 21, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home