|Former Clemson TE re-signs with Steelers|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-21 10:35:31.0-||
Former Clemson TE Michael PalmerMichael Palmer
# 6-4, 228
View Full Profile has resigned with the Pittsburgh Steelers to a one year contract. The Steelers claimed him off waivers in August 2013. The 26 year old TE will compete with Pittsburgh TE Heath Miller in a backup TE role and also play special teams.
For his NFL career, Palmer has had 22 receptions for 131 yards and 3 touchdowns. After being undrafted in the 2010 NFL draft, Palmer signed a rookie free agent contract with the Atlanta Falcons.
We have re-signed tight end Michael Palmer to a one-year contract.— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) March 21, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech