|Former Clemson TE injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, June 5, 2014 9:25 AM||
Michael PalmerMichael Palmer
# 6-4, 228
View Full Profile left Wednesday’s practice with an undisclosed injury according to multiple reports.
Palmer is a second team tight end for the Steelers and had 132 total snaps and dressed in all 16 games last season.
In three seasons (43 games total) with the Falcons, he had 21 catches for 123 yards and three touchdowns.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term