|Former Clemson OG released by Bills|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, August 31, 2014 10:42 AM||
Others Bills that were cut included WR Caleb Holley, DB Kenny Ladler, DB Deon Broomfield, DL Bryan Johnson, DL Ikponmwosa Igbinosun and LB Jimmy Gaines.
McClain was worked out at both tackle and guard but they decided against keeping him.
He was an undrafted free agent out of Clemson with the Baltimore Ravens in 2012. He also has played for the Oakland Raiders and with the Bills last year.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Ulric Jones apologizes to Watson, Clemson fanbase
- Game Times Announced for Clemson Football's First 3 Games
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds