|Former Clemson DT has 'An Army of Frogs'|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-04-19 10:58:34.0-||
Former Clemson and NFL star Trevor PryceTrevor Pryce
Defensive Tackle (1996)
# 6-5, 290
View Full Profile has retired from the NFL and has recently written a set of popular children's books and the first one is called “An Army of Frogs.”
The book has become quite a success and the second book “The Rainbow Serpent” is set to be released this October and the third book is called “Song of Uluru.”
Pryce is also developing a 9-episode DVD and will have a Playstation-type video game in the works this fall.
Here is an excerpt from An Army of Frogs.
It’s frogs versus scorpions in this new series by professional football player Trevor Pryce. For years, the frogs of the Amphibilands have lived in safety—protected by an elite group of poisonous frogs named the Kulipari and by the dreamcasting spell of the turtle king that cloaks their lands in mystery. Now the spell is threatened by the Spider Queen, a talented spellcaster, and Lord Marmoo, leader of the scorpions. With the Kulipari off training in secret, the Amphibilands have never been so vulnerable. Enter Darel, a young frog who dreams of joining the Kulipari, despite his utter lack of poison and limited fighting skills. With the help of a motley crew of friends, Darel has the chance to become the warrior of his dreams.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game