|Former Clemson DT has 'An Army of Frogs'|
|Associate Editor - Saturday, April 19, 2014 10:58 AM-||
Former Clemson and NFL star Trevor PryceTrevor Pryce
Defensive Tackle (1996)
# 6-5, 290
View Full Profile has retired from the NFL and has recently written a set of popular children's books and the first one is called “An Army of Frogs.”
The book has become quite a success and the second book “The Rainbow Serpent” is set to be released this October and the third book is called “Song of Uluru.”
Pryce is also developing a 9-episode DVD and will have a Playstation-type video game in the works this fall.
Here is an excerpt from An Army of Frogs.
It’s frogs versus scorpions in this new series by professional football player Trevor Pryce. For years, the frogs of the Amphibilands have lived in safety—protected by an elite group of poisonous frogs named the Kulipari and by the dreamcasting spell of the turtle king that cloaks their lands in mystery. Now the spell is threatened by the Spider Queen, a talented spellcaster, and Lord Marmoo, leader of the scorpions. With the Kulipari off training in secret, the Amphibilands have never been so vulnerable. Enter Darel, a young frog who dreams of joining the Kulipari, despite his utter lack of poison and limited fighting skills. With the help of a motley crew of friends, Darel has the chance to become the warrior of his dreams.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND