|Former Clemson DE waived by Texans|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:07 PM-||
Former Clemson defensive end Ricky SappRicky Sapp
# 6-4, 240
View Full Profile has been waived on Tuesday morning by the Houston Texans. Sapp had not practiced in training camp and was just recently added to the non-football injury list. The Texans added RB Tim Cornett and OT Mike Farrell to the roster.
Sapp was drafted by the Eagles in the fifth round of the 2010 NFL draft after a solid career with the Tigers. He played for the New York Jets from 2011-2013.
He appeared in the final five games in 2013 for the Texans and had three tackles.
Photo: Ricky Sapp making a play at the 2009 ACC Championship against Georgia Tech.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Ben Boulware injury update
- WATCH: Dabo Swinney says there is pressure in this world but none on his team
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- Clemson OT will not start against Wake Forest due to personal issue
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney discusses Mike Williams returning this season
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner