|Former Clemson DE waived by Texans|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:07 PM-||
Former Clemson defensive end Ricky SappRicky Sapp
# 6-4, 240
View Full Profile has been waived on Tuesday morning by the Houston Texans. Sapp had not practiced in training camp and was just recently added to the non-football injury list. The Texans added RB Tim Cornett and OT Mike Farrell to the roster.
Sapp was drafted by the Eagles in the fifth round of the 2010 NFL draft after a solid career with the Tigers. He played for the New York Jets from 2011-2013.
He appeared in the final five games in 2013 for the Texans and had three tackles.
Photo: Ricky Sapp making a play at the 2009 ACC Championship against Georgia Tech.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party