|Former Clemson DE waived by Texans|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:07 PM||
Former Clemson defensive end Ricky SappRicky Sapp
# 6-4, 240
View Full Profile has been waived on Tuesday morning by the Houston Texans. Sapp had not practiced in training camp and was just recently added to the non-football injury list. The Texans added RB Tim Cornett and OT Mike Farrell to the roster.
Sapp was drafted by the Eagles in the fifth round of the 2010 NFL draft after a solid career with the Tigers. He played for the New York Jets from 2011-2013.
He appeared in the final five games in 2013 for the Texans and had three tackles.
Photo: Ricky Sapp making a play at the 2009 ACC Championship against Georgia Tech.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies