|Former Clemson DE waived by Texans|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:07 PM||
Former Clemson defensive end Ricky SappRicky Sapp
# 6-4, 240
View Full Profile has been waived on Tuesday morning by the Houston Texans. Sapp had not practiced in training camp and was just recently added to the non-football injury list. The Texans added RB Tim Cornett and OT Mike Farrell to the roster.
Sapp was drafted by the Eagles in the fifth round of the 2010 NFL draft after a solid career with the Tigers. He played for the New York Jets from 2011-2013.
He appeared in the final five games in 2013 for the Texans and had three tackles.
Photo: Ricky Sapp making a play at the 2009 ACC Championship against Georgia Tech.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches
- WATCH: Swinney video-bombs interview with Artavis Scott