|Former Clemson DE waived by Rams|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:09 AM||
Former Clemson defensive end Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived by the St. Louis Rams on Friday according to multiple reports.
Other players that were released included QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mitchell Van Dyk, DT Etienne Sabino, WR Emory Blake, OG Travis Bond, WR Austin Franklin, CB Darren Woodard and DT Deantre Harlan.
Brown was an undrafted free agent in 2012. He has been on the following NFL teams - Redskins, Bills, Lions and Rams.
At Clemson, he had 63 tackles, 9 tackles for loss, 3 sacks and a fumble recovery. Also, he had two memorable defensive touchdowns against UNC in 2011.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story