|Former Clemson DE waived by Rams|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:09 AM||
Former Clemson defensive end Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived by the St. Louis Rams on Friday according to multiple reports.
Other players that were released included QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mitchell Van Dyk, DT Etienne Sabino, WR Emory Blake, OG Travis Bond, WR Austin Franklin, CB Darren Woodard and DT Deantre Harlan.
Brown was an undrafted free agent in 2012. He has been on the following NFL teams - Redskins, Bills, Lions and Rams.
At Clemson, he had 63 tackles, 9 tackles for loss, 3 sacks and a fumble recovery. Also, he had two memorable defensive touchdowns against UNC in 2011.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Tigers Sweep No. 8 FSU in Tallahassee
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released