|Former Clemson DE waived by Rams|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-30 08:09:58.0-||
Former Clemson defensive end Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived by the St. Louis Rams on Friday according to multiple reports.
Other players that were released included QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mitchell Van Dyk, DT Etienne Sabino, WR Emory Blake, OG Travis Bond, WR Austin Franklin, CB Darren Woodard and DT Deantre Harlan.
Brown was an undrafted free agent in 2012. He has been on the following NFL teams - Redskins, Bills, Lions and Rams.
At Clemson, he had 63 tackles, 9 tackles for loss, 3 sacks and a fumble recovery. Also, he had two memorable defensive touchdowns against UNC in 2011.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"