|Former Clemson DE waived by Rams|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:09 AM||
Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived by the St. Louis Rams on Friday according to multiple reports.
Other players that were released included QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mitchell Van Dyk, DT Etienne Sabino, WR Emory Blake, OG Travis Bond, WR Austin Franklin, CB Darren Woodard and DT Deantre Harlan.
Brown was an undrafted free agent in 2012. He has been on the following NFL teams - Redskins, Bills, Lions and Rams.
At Clemson, he had 63 tackles, 9 tackles for loss, 3 sacks and a fumble recovery. Also, he had two memorable defensive touchdowns against UNC in 2011.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure