|Former Clemson DE waived by Rams|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, August 30, 2014 8:09 AM-||
Former Clemson defensive end Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived by the St. Louis Rams on Friday according to multiple reports.
Other players that were released included QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mitchell Van Dyk, DT Etienne Sabino, WR Emory Blake, OG Travis Bond, WR Austin Franklin, CB Darren Woodard and DT Deantre Harlan.
Brown was an undrafted free agent in 2012. He has been on the following NFL teams - Redskins, Bills, Lions and Rams.
At Clemson, he had 63 tackles, 9 tackles for loss, 3 sacks and a fumble recovery. Also, he had two memorable defensive touchdowns against UNC in 2011.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks