|Former Clemson DE waived by Bills|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 8:43 AM||
Former Clemson defensive end Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived on Thursday by the Buffalo Bills. The move was made after the free agent signing of DE Jarius Wynn.
Brown had signed a reserve-future contract with the Bills on January 14th. Since his NFL days, Brown has played for the San Franscisco 49ers and the Washington Redskins. Brown went undrafted out of college.
Brown's Clemson Bio - Had 75 tackles, 10 tackles for loss, three sacks, one interception for 20 yards, 13 quarterback pressures, three pass breakups, and two recovered fumbles in 869 snaps over 49 games (one start) in his career...athletic defensive end...protegé of former Clemson All-ACC defensive tackle Brentson Buckner, who was defensive coordinator at his high school.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Details on Lakip's arrest
- Lakip charged with cocaine possession, DUI
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list