|Former Clemson DE waived by Bills|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 8:43 AM||
Former Clemson defensive end Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived on Thursday by the Buffalo Bills. The move was made after the free agent signing of DE Jarius Wynn.
Brown had signed a reserve-future contract with the Bills on January 14th. Since his NFL days, Brown has played for the San Franscisco 49ers and the Washington Redskins. Brown went undrafted out of college.
Brown's Clemson Bio - Had 75 tackles, 10 tackles for loss, three sacks, one interception for 20 yards, 13 quarterback pressures, three pass breakups, and two recovered fumbles in 869 snaps over 49 games (one start) in his career...athletic defensive end...protegé of former Clemson All-ACC defensive tackle Brentson Buckner, who was defensive coordinator at his high school.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels