|Former Clemson DE waived by Bills|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 8:43 AM||
Former Clemson defensive end Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived on Thursday by the Buffalo Bills. The move was made after the free agent signing of DE Jarius Wynn.
Brown had signed a reserve-future contract with the Bills on January 14th. Since his NFL days, Brown has played for the San Franscisco 49ers and the Washington Redskins. Brown went undrafted out of college.
Brown's Clemson Bio - Had 75 tackles, 10 tackles for loss, three sacks, one interception for 20 yards, 13 quarterback pressures, three pass breakups, and two recovered fumbles in 869 snaps over 49 games (one start) in his career...athletic defensive end...protegé of former Clemson All-ACC defensive tackle Brentson Buckner, who was defensive coordinator at his high school.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies