|Former Clemson DE waived by Bills|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 8:43 AM||
Former Clemson defensive end Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived on Thursday by the Buffalo Bills. The move was made after the free agent signing of DE Jarius Wynn.
Brown had signed a reserve-future contract with the Bills on January 14th. Since his NFL days, Brown has played for the San Franscisco 49ers and the Washington Redskins. Brown went undrafted out of college.
Brown's Clemson Bio - Had 75 tackles, 10 tackles for loss, three sacks, one interception for 20 yards, 13 quarterback pressures, three pass breakups, and two recovered fumbles in 869 snaps over 49 games (one start) in his career...athletic defensive end...protegé of former Clemson All-ACC defensive tackle Brentson Buckner, who was defensive coordinator at his high school.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI