|Former Clemson DE waived by Bills|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, April 11, 2014 8:43 AM||
Former Clemson defensive end Kourtnei BrownKourtnei Brown
Defensive End (2007 - 2011)
#90 6-6, 255
View Full Profile was waived on Thursday by the Buffalo Bills. The move was made after the free agent signing of DE Jarius Wynn.
Brown had signed a reserve-future contract with the Bills on January 14th. Since his NFL days, Brown has played for the San Franscisco 49ers and the Washington Redskins. Brown went undrafted out of college.
Brown's Clemson Bio - Had 75 tackles, 10 tackles for loss, three sacks, one interception for 20 yards, 13 quarterback pressures, three pass breakups, and two recovered fumbles in 869 snaps over 49 games (one start) in his career...athletic defensive end...protegé of former Clemson All-ACC defensive tackle Brentson Buckner, who was defensive coordinator at his high school.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released
- Clemson ranked in Athlon's Top 25 Preseason Poll