|Former Clemson DB injured at practice|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, August 7, 2014 7:43 AM||
Jonathan MeeksJonathan Meeks
Safety (2009 - 2012)
#5 6-1, 210
Rock Hill, SC
View Full Profile suffered a neck injury at Bills' practice on Wednesday according to Bills' Vice President of Communications Scott Berchtold.
It is unclear if Meeks will miss Friday's preseason game or not.
Meeks missed eight weeks in 2013 with the Buffalo Bills with a sprained right ankle and played mostly special teams. He was a fifth-round pick for the Bills back in 2012.
For his Clemson career, he had 157 tackles, two tackles for loss, seven interceptions for 192 yards, four quarterback pressures, 13 pass breakups, and two recovered fumbles in 1,889 snaps over 50 games (24 starts) in his career. He is fifth in school history in interception return yards and fifth in takeaway return yards (195).
ICYMI: Video of Meeks' interception for a TD against Virginia Tech in 2012.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season