|Former Clemson DB gets his new blinged out Super Bowl ring|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 20, 2014 6:53 PM-||
Former Clemson defensive back Byron MaxwellByron Maxwell
Defensive Back (2006 - 2010)
#36 6-1, 205
North Charleston, SC
View Full Profile received his NFL super bowl ring in a team ceremony on Thursday for winning Super Bowl XLVIII 43-8 against the Denver Broncos.
Here is a detailed description of the Super Bowl ring from the Seahawks:
"The white gold Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII championship ring features a three-dimensional Seahawks logo of 64 round diamonds with a vibrant emerald hue tsavorite eye. The iconic logo is outlined in blue and is framed by 12 diamonds. The Vince Lombardi Trophy, comprised of one marquis diamond, stands in the background amongst a sea of 107 round diamonds with a border reading 'WORLD CHAMPIONS.' Forty blue sapphires surround the ring top flanked by two '12' flags."
It also engraved inside with the phrases: "LEAVE NO DOUBT", "24/7", "SEA 43- DEN 8" and "WHAT'S NEXT?"
So I guess if you are going to have a ring ceremony to celebrate a team championship, you also need a full concert (with R&B artist Usher) to really get the party started.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts