|Former Clemson DB gets big honor|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:12 AM-||
Former Clemson defensive back Coty SensabaughCoty Sensabaugh
Cornerback (2007 - 2011)
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile received a proclamation from the Mayor of Kingsport, TN that named 6/14/14 Coty Sensabaugh Day in Kingsport.
Sensabaugh put on the second annual Sensabaugh Camp Classic on Saturday which was a free youth football camp. The camp attracted over 300 youth football players that ranged from 6 to 17 year olds.
He told the Kingsport Times News that "That's what it's all about for me, just motivating somebody who has the same dream that I had at that age," he said. "They can not only make it, but be better than me and continue carrying this torch that we got going."
Sensabaugh has also done many community events and charities to help out with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. His big brother Jamar tragically lost his battle with Leukemia.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner