|Former Clemson DB gets big honor|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:12 AM||
Former Clemson defensive back Coty SensabaughCoty Sensabaugh
Cornerback (2007 - 2011)
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile received a proclamation from the Mayor of Kingsport, TN that named 6/14/14 Coty Sensabaugh Day in Kingsport.
Sensabaugh put on the second annual Sensabaugh Camp Classic on Saturday which was a free youth football camp. The camp attracted over 300 youth football players that ranged from 6 to 17 year olds.
He told the Kingsport Times News that "That's what it's all about for me, just motivating somebody who has the same dream that I had at that age," he said. "They can not only make it, but be better than me and continue carrying this torch that we got going."
Sensabaugh has also done many community events and charities to help out with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. His big brother Jamar tragically lost his battle with Leukemia.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson
- PHOTO: Construction on West EndZone and Oculus