|Former Clemson DB gets big honor|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:12 AM||
Former Clemson defensive back Coty SensabaughCoty Sensabaugh
Cornerback (2007 - 2011)
#15 6-0, 185
View Full Profile received a proclamation from the Mayor of Kingsport, TN that named 6/14/14 Coty Sensabaugh Day in Kingsport.
Sensabaugh put on the second annual Sensabaugh Camp Classic on Saturday which was a free youth football camp. The camp attracted over 300 youth football players that ranged from 6 to 17 year olds.
He told the Kingsport Times News that "That's what it's all about for me, just motivating somebody who has the same dream that I had at that age," he said. "They can not only make it, but be better than me and continue carrying this torch that we got going."
Sensabaugh has also done many community events and charities to help out with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. His big brother Jamar tragically lost his battle with Leukemia.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- Clemson player selected by New York Red Bulls
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec