|Football team spends the afternoon at The Reserve|
|by Nikki Hood - Staff Writer - Friday, August 15, 2014 4:06 PM||
There are only four practices remaining in fall camp, and head Dabo Swinney took the opportunity to allow his team a little rest and relaxation, as well as time to bond Friday afternoon. Swinney took the team to The Reserve at Lake Keowee where they are all participating in a variety of activities.
Pics Courtesy: ClemsonFB twitter
It was great to take a quick break from fall camp and spend the afternoon on Lake Keowee with our players today pic.twitter.com/S1156SkRkV— Coach Jeff Scott (@coach_jeffscott) August 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"