|Football team spends the afternoon at The Reserve|
|Staff Writer - Friday, August 15, 2014 4:06 PM-||
There are only four practices remaining in fall camp, and head Dabo Swinney took the opportunity to allow his team a little rest and relaxation, as well as time to bond Friday afternoon. Swinney took the team to The Reserve at Lake Keowee where they are all participating in a variety of activities.
Pics Courtesy: ClemsonFB twitter
It was great to take a quick break from fall camp and spend the afternoon on Lake Keowee with our players today pic.twitter.com/S1156SkRkV— Coach Jeff Scott (@coach_jeffscott) August 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson