|Football team spends the afternoon at The Reserve|
|Staff Writer - Friday, August 15, 2014 4:06 PM-||
There are only four practices remaining in fall camp, and head Dabo Swinney took the opportunity to allow his team a little rest and relaxation, as well as time to bond Friday afternoon. Swinney took the team to The Reserve at Lake Keowee where they are all participating in a variety of activities.
Pics Courtesy: ClemsonFB twitter
It was great to take a quick break from fall camp and spend the afternoon on Lake Keowee with our players today pic.twitter.com/S1156SkRkV— Coach Jeff Scott (@coach_jeffscott) August 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama