|Football team spends the afternoon at The Reserve|
|Staff Writer - Friday, August 15, 2014 4:06 PM-||
There are only four practices remaining in fall camp, and head Dabo Swinney took the opportunity to allow his team a little rest and relaxation, as well as time to bond Friday afternoon. Swinney took the team to The Reserve at Lake Keowee where they are all participating in a variety of activities.
Pics Courtesy: ClemsonFB twitter
It was great to take a quick break from fall camp and spend the afternoon on Lake Keowee with our players today pic.twitter.com/S1156SkRkV— Coach Jeff Scott (@coach_jeffscott) August 16, 2014
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party