|Five Tigers named to All-ACC Academic Baseball Team|
|Monday, June 24, 2013 3:27 PM-||
Clemson, SC - Clemson placed five players on the 2013 All-ACC Academic baseball team, released on Monday. The five selections tied for second-most in the ACC behind Florida State, who had six selections. To be eligible for consideration, a student-athlete must have earned a 3.0 GPA for the previous semester and maintained a 3.0 cumulative GPA during his academic career.
Three Tigers earned All-ACC Academic honors for the second time, senior outfielder Thomas BrittleThomas Brittle
RS Sr. Outfielder
#4 5-8, 180
View Full Profile (community recreation, sport, & camp management), junior righthander Matt CampbellMatt Campbell
Jr. RH Pitcher
#36 5-11, 195
View Full Profile (community recreation, sport, & camp management), and senior righthander Jonathan MeyerJonathan Meyer
Sr. RH Pitcher
#28 6-0, 195
San Diego, CA
View Full Profile (management). Freshman lefthander Matthew CrownoverMatthew Crownover
Fr. LH Pitcher
#44 5-11, 205
View Full Profile (communication studies) and freshman outfielder Steven DuggarSteven Duggar
#9 6-1, 185
View Full Profile (community recreation, sport, & camp management) were named to the All-ACC Academic team for the first time.
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game