|FSU QB not worried about Death Valley crowd noise|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:40 PM||
"There were about 10,000 people [at the biggest game in high school]. It was packed, so playing in environments like that. Of course it’s high school and we are talking about 80,000 people but when you are playing football and you are in your zone and you are doing things right as a team and you got a team around you, crowd noise is really inexistent to our team, especially when you have the chemistry that we have. We’re not trying to be focused on crowd noise. There are bigger things to be worried about than the crowd."
Winston also downplayed the effect the crowd noise would have on the FSU offense because of their communication system.
"All the noise stuff, with the way we communicate on the field, and the way we do things, I really don't think that's [crowd noise] going to be a big factor," Winston said.
Clemson Athletics announced Tuesday it will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for loudest crowd at a Sports Stadium during Saturday's game against Florida State.
Noise comments start around 2:00
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic