|Ellington listed as starter for Cardinals, Brown also in the mix|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-07 10:39:40.0-||
Former Clemson running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
Running Back (2008 - 2012)
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was listed as the Arizona Cardinals' starting tailback in the team's first depth chart of 2014.
Also, former Clemson teammate Jaron BrownJaron Brown
Wide Receiver (2008 - 2012)
#18 6-2, 205
View Full Profile was listed as the #4 wide receiver when the offense goes to four receiver sets. Brown is one of 10 receivers on the roster that are currently battling for roster spots.
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arenas had the following positive things to say about Brown recently: "But he's one of those guys that he's fast, he's smart and he's physical. So he can play on special teams. He made his niche on (special) teams. Very few wide receivers will get in the middle of kickoff coverage and fly in there and throw your face in the fan, and he's one of them. That's one of the things that separates those guys to make the roster.
Another former Tiger, Chandler Cantanzaro is currently battling veteran Jay Feely for placekicking duties and is currently listed as the team's backup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game