|Ellington listed as starter for Cardinals, Brown also in the mix|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-07 10:39:40.0-||
Former Clemson running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
Running Back (2008 - 2012)
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was listed as the Arizona Cardinals' starting tailback in the team's first depth chart of 2014.
Also, former Clemson teammate Jaron BrownJaron Brown
Wide Receiver (2008 - 2012)
#18 6-2, 205
View Full Profile was listed as the #4 wide receiver when the offense goes to four receiver sets. Brown is one of 10 receivers on the roster that are currently battling for roster spots.
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arenas had the following positive things to say about Brown recently: "But he's one of those guys that he's fast, he's smart and he's physical. So he can play on special teams. He made his niche on (special) teams. Very few wide receivers will get in the middle of kickoff coverage and fly in there and throw your face in the fan, and he's one of them. That's one of the things that separates those guys to make the roster.
Another former Tiger, Chandler Cantanzaro is currently battling veteran Jay Feely for placekicking duties and is currently listed as the team's backup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"