|Ellington listed as starter for Cardinals, Brown also in the mix|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 7, 2014 10:39 AM-||
Former Clemson running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
Running Back (2008 - 2012)
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile was listed as the Arizona Cardinals' starting tailback in the team's first depth chart of 2014.
Also, former Clemson teammate Jaron BrownJaron Brown
Wide Receiver (2008 - 2012)
#18 6-2, 205
View Full Profile was listed as the #4 wide receiver when the offense goes to four receiver sets. Brown is one of 10 receivers on the roster that are currently battling for roster spots.
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arenas had the following positive things to say about Brown recently: "But he's one of those guys that he's fast, he's smart and he's physical. So he can play on special teams. He made his niche on (special) teams. Very few wide receivers will get in the middle of kickoff coverage and fly in there and throw your face in the fan, and he's one of them. That's one of the things that separates those guys to make the roster.
Another former Tiger, Chandler Cantanzaro is currently battling veteran Jay Feely for placekicking duties and is currently listed as the team's backup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover