|Eagles were interested in trading for C.J. Spiller|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, April 14, 2014 3:34 PM||
The Philadelphia Eagles were highly interested in trading for C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile in February according to multiple league sources. In the last two seasons, C.J. Spiller has accounted for 2,821 yards for the Bills.
The Eagles eventually ended up with veteran play-maker, Darren Sproles to help their fast-paced offense.
How do you think a running back tandem of Spiller/McCoy would have done in Philly?
The Eagles contacted the Bills this offseason with hopes of trading for versatile Pro Bowl running back C.J. Spiller, according to two league sources familiar with the situation. The Bills weren’t interested in moving Spiller, both sources said, and talks never heightened into an offer.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies