|ESPN's Dinich: Biggest shoes to fill|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, March 6, 2012 5:06 PM||
OUT: DE Andre BranchAndre Branch
#40 6-5, 260
View Full Profile. He had 197 tackles, 33.5 tackles for loss, 17.5 sacks, 40 quarterback pressures and 11 pass breakups in 1,886 snaps over 48 games (27 starts) in his career. He made at least one tackle in 41 straight games and was a team co-captain. He finished 2011 first in the ACC in sacks per game and third in tackles for loss per game (1.2).
IN: Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Fr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 280
View Full Profile will actually play the position, but all eyes will be on Malliciah GoodmanMalliciah Goodman
Jr. Defensive End
#97 6-4, 280
View Full Profile to see if he can bring similar pressure on quarterbacks. Crawford, a true freshman last year, was Branch’s backup at bandit end for most of the season. He had 25 tackles, two tackles for loss, three quarterback pressures and two pass breakups in 220 snaps over 13 games. Goodman has started 15 career games, 14 of which came last year. He had 59 tackles, four tackles for loss, two sacks and 14 quarterback pressures in 767 snaps over 14 games. The 767 snaps set a school record for a defensive lineman.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule