|ESPN's ACC Power Rankings|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, August 11, 2014 11:31 AM-||
ESPN has released its first edition of their ACC Power Rankings and Clemson is ranked #2 in the conference behind Florida State.
Interestingly, North Carolina State and Wake Forest bring up the ACC rear.
The Tigers return five defenders who recorded double-digit tackles for loss last season, which should make for a ferocious defensive front that figures to be the strength of the team. That's a far cry from the Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile/Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile era, but perhaps it will be a better formula for unseating FSU and upending South Carolina, the two big thorns in Dabo Swinney's side.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game