|ESPN ranks K.J. McDaniels #22 overall in CBB|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:28 PM||
ESPN's John Gasaway ranked college basketball's top 25 players in the country and had Clemson's forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile #22 on the list.
McDaniels works as hard as an unheralded mid-major star, which is refreshing because Brad Brownell's junior is in fact projected as a first-round pick and he's playing in the ACC. Note for example that McDaniels is the proud possessor of the conference's fourth-highest block percentage. Not bad for a 6-6 wing.
As chance would have it, however, McDaniels' heroics seem fated to draw little attention. As a team, Clemson struggles mightily to put points on the board, and you can imagine how bad that problem would be without the team's star shooting 52 percent inside the arc. McDaniels has been superb, but he needs some help on offense. He may have to jump to the next level to find it.
Read the full article here
KJ McDaniel is a beast. Big time NBA prospect. His game translates to the next level.— Seth Greenberg (@SethOnHoops) February 15, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains