|ESPN ranks K.J. McDaniels #22 overall in CBB|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:28 PM-||
ESPN's John Gasaway ranked college basketball's top 25 players in the country and had Clemson's forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile #22 on the list.
McDaniels works as hard as an unheralded mid-major star, which is refreshing because Brad Brownell's junior is in fact projected as a first-round pick and he's playing in the ACC. Note for example that McDaniels is the proud possessor of the conference's fourth-highest block percentage. Not bad for a 6-6 wing.
As chance would have it, however, McDaniels' heroics seem fated to draw little attention. As a team, Clemson struggles mightily to put points on the board, and you can imagine how bad that problem would be without the team's star shooting 52 percent inside the arc. McDaniels has been superb, but he needs some help on offense. He may have to jump to the next level to find it.
KJ McDaniel is a beast. Big time NBA prospect. His game translates to the next level.— Seth Greenberg (@SethOnHoops) February 15, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"