|ESPN ranks K.J. McDaniels #22 overall in CBB|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:28 PM-||
ESPN's John Gasaway ranked college basketball's top 25 players in the country and had Clemson's forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile #22 on the list.
McDaniels works as hard as an unheralded mid-major star, which is refreshing because Brad Brownell's junior is in fact projected as a first-round pick and he's playing in the ACC. Note for example that McDaniels is the proud possessor of the conference's fourth-highest block percentage. Not bad for a 6-6 wing.
As chance would have it, however, McDaniels' heroics seem fated to draw little attention. As a team, Clemson struggles mightily to put points on the board, and you can imagine how bad that problem would be without the team's star shooting 52 percent inside the arc. McDaniels has been superb, but he needs some help on offense. He may have to jump to the next level to find it.
KJ McDaniel is a beast. Big time NBA prospect. His game translates to the next level.— Seth Greenberg (@SethOnHoops) February 15, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs