|ESPN ranks K.J. McDaniels #22 overall in CBB|
|Associate Editor - Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:28 PM-||
ESPN's John Gasaway ranked college basketball's top 25 players in the country and had Clemson's forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile #22 on the list.
McDaniels works as hard as an unheralded mid-major star, which is refreshing because Brad Brownell's junior is in fact projected as a first-round pick and he's playing in the ACC. Note for example that McDaniels is the proud possessor of the conference's fourth-highest block percentage. Not bad for a 6-6 wing.
As chance would have it, however, McDaniels' heroics seem fated to draw little attention. As a team, Clemson struggles mightily to put points on the board, and you can imagine how bad that problem would be without the team's star shooting 52 percent inside the arc. McDaniels has been superb, but he needs some help on offense. He may have to jump to the next level to find it.
KJ McDaniel is a beast. Big time NBA prospect. His game translates to the next level.— Seth Greenberg (@SethOnHoops) February 15, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll