|ESPN ranks K.J. McDaniels #22 overall in CBB|
|Assoc. Editor - Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:28 PM-||
ESPN's John Gasaway ranked college basketball's top 25 players in the country and had Clemson's forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile #22 on the list.
McDaniels works as hard as an unheralded mid-major star, which is refreshing because Brad Brownell's junior is in fact projected as a first-round pick and he's playing in the ACC. Note for example that McDaniels is the proud possessor of the conference's fourth-highest block percentage. Not bad for a 6-6 wing.
As chance would have it, however, McDaniels' heroics seem fated to draw little attention. As a team, Clemson struggles mightily to put points on the board, and you can imagine how bad that problem would be without the team's star shooting 52 percent inside the arc. McDaniels has been superb, but he needs some help on offense. He may have to jump to the next level to find it.
KJ McDaniel is a beast. Big time NBA prospect. His game translates to the next level.— Seth Greenberg (@SethOnHoops) February 15, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson