|ESPN analyst picks Clemson as a national title sleeper team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:30 AM||
ESPN analyst Travis Haney thinks that Clemson is one of his three sleeper teams in college football this upcoming season. He visited Clemson earlier in the week and came away impressed with the team. His other two sleeper teams are LSU and Texas Tech.
A perception exists that the Tigers will slip after losing several key offensive pieces, including likely top-five pick Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile. Clemson’s coaches are not buying it, and neither am I.
The simple fact is, in a departure from the past couple of years, the defense is talented enough to carry the offense if it needs to do so for stretches.
Video description: Since its never too early to look ahead, ESPN Insider Travis Haney takes a look a three teams that he thinks could be sleepers for the 2014 college football season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab