|ESPN analyst picks Clemson as a national title sleeper team|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:30 AM-||
ESPN analyst Travis Haney thinks that Clemson is one of his three sleeper teams in college football this upcoming season. He visited Clemson earlier in the week and came away impressed with the team. His other two sleeper teams are LSU and Texas Tech.
A perception exists that the Tigers will slip after losing several key offensive pieces, including likely top-five pick Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile. Clemson’s coaches are not buying it, and neither am I.
The simple fact is, in a departure from the past couple of years, the defense is talented enough to carry the offense if it needs to do so for stretches.
Video description: Since its never too early to look ahead, ESPN Insider Travis Haney takes a look a three teams that he thinks could be sleepers for the 2014 college football season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville