|ESPN analyst picks Clemson as a national title sleeper team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:30 AM||
ESPN analyst Travis Haney thinks that Clemson is one of his three sleeper teams in college football this upcoming season. He visited Clemson earlier in the week and came away impressed with the team. His other two sleeper teams are LSU and Texas Tech.
A perception exists that the Tigers will slip after losing several key offensive pieces, including likely top-five pick Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile. Clemson’s coaches are not buying it, and neither am I.
The simple fact is, in a departure from the past couple of years, the defense is talented enough to carry the offense if it needs to do so for stretches.
Video description: Since its never too early to look ahead, ESPN Insider Travis Haney takes a look a three teams that he thinks could be sleepers for the 2014 college football season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- New reward offered in Tucker Hipps case
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Report: Former Clemson DT to sign with Bears