|ESPN to air CFB playoff ranking show this fall|
|Senior Writer - Wednesday, April 30, 2014 7:44 PM-||
To reflect the new era in college football’s postseason, ESPN will exclusively reveal the release of the College Football Playoff weekly rankings as determined by the Selection Committee on Tuesday nights in the fall. Two shows airing October 14 and October 21 (7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN) will feature a roster of ESPN analysts debating and discussing possible matchup scenarios leading into the Selection Committee’s first rankings released October 28. Each Tuesday night thereafter, the half-hour show will reveal the weekly rankings through December 2. A final program announcing the four teams participating in the two National Semifinal matchups will air the weekend of December 7 with additional details to follow. The complete schedule:
Date Time (ET) Network
Tues, Oct 14 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Oct 21 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Oct 28 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Nov 4 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Nov 11 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Nov 18 7 p.m. ESPN2
Tues, Nov 25 7 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Dec 2 7 p.m. ESPN
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks