|ESPN to air CFB playoff ranking show this fall|
|Senior Writer - Wednesday, April 30, 2014 7:44 PM-||
To reflect the new era in college football’s postseason, ESPN will exclusively reveal the release of the College Football Playoff weekly rankings as determined by the Selection Committee on Tuesday nights in the fall. Two shows airing October 14 and October 21 (7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN) will feature a roster of ESPN analysts debating and discussing possible matchup scenarios leading into the Selection Committee’s first rankings released October 28. Each Tuesday night thereafter, the half-hour show will reveal the weekly rankings through December 2. A final program announcing the four teams participating in the two National Semifinal matchups will air the weekend of December 7 with additional details to follow. The complete schedule:
Date Time (ET) Network
Tues, Oct 14 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Oct 21 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Oct 28 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Nov 4 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Nov 11 7:30 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Nov 18 7 p.m. ESPN2
Tues, Nov 25 7 p.m. ESPN
Tues, Dec 2 7 p.m. ESPN
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson