|ESPN: Q & A with Cole Stoudt|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-01-24 10:40:17.0-||
ESPN's Andrea Adelson was able to interview senior Clemson QB Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile about the upcoming 2014 season with him being in the mix at quarterback.
So what does it mean to have an opportunity to follow behind him?
CS: It’s going to be great. I’m excited about it. I’m going to take everything I’ve learned from Tajh and everything I’ve learned from all the coaches and the other seniors and give everyone the best I’ve got. I’m going to try to fill into his shoes. I know he’s got some big shoes to fill in, but he’s taught me everything he knows, so I feel confident going in there.
What has it been like waiting for this opportunity?
CS: When I first got here it was a little hard, but then I realized I wasn't ready. I had a lot to learn, so I got better every single day I could and waited for my opportunity to arrive. When I got into games, I played the best that I could. Ever since then, me and Tajh have been right by each other. We stay together just like brothers. I’ve learned a lot from him.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson documentary "One Shot"