|ESPN: Q & A with Cole Stoudt|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, January 24, 2014 10:40 AM-||
ESPN's Andrea Adelson was able to interview senior Clemson QB Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile about the upcoming 2014 season with him being in the mix at quarterback.
So what does it mean to have an opportunity to follow behind him?
CS: It’s going to be great. I’m excited about it. I’m going to take everything I’ve learned from Tajh and everything I’ve learned from all the coaches and the other seniors and give everyone the best I’ve got. I’m going to try to fill into his shoes. I know he’s got some big shoes to fill in, but he’s taught me everything he knows, so I feel confident going in there.
What has it been like waiting for this opportunity?
CS: When I first got here it was a little hard, but then I realized I wasn't ready. I had a lot to learn, so I got better every single day I could and waited for my opportunity to arrive. When I got into games, I played the best that I could. Ever since then, me and Tajh have been right by each other. We stay together just like brothers. I’ve learned a lot from him.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner