|ESPN: Q & A with Cole Stoudt|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, January 24, 2014 10:40 AM||
Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile about the upcoming 2014 season with him being in the mix at quarterback.
So what does it mean to have an opportunity to follow behind him?
CS: It’s going to be great. I’m excited about it. I’m going to take everything I’ve learned from Tajh and everything I’ve learned from all the coaches and the other seniors and give everyone the best I’ve got. I’m going to try to fill into his shoes. I know he’s got some big shoes to fill in, but he’s taught me everything he knows, so I feel confident going in there.
What has it been like waiting for this opportunity?
CS: When I first got here it was a little hard, but then I realized I wasn't ready. I had a lot to learn, so I got better every single day I could and waited for my opportunity to arrive. When I got into games, I played the best that I could. Ever since then, me and Tajh have been right by each other. We stay together just like brothers. I’ve learned a lot from him.
Read the full interview here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches
- WATCH: Swinney video-bombs interview with Artavis Scott