|ESPN: Q & A with Cole Stoudt|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, January 24, 2014 10:40 AM||
Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile about the upcoming 2014 season with him being in the mix at quarterback.
So what does it mean to have an opportunity to follow behind him?
CS: It’s going to be great. I’m excited about it. I’m going to take everything I’ve learned from Tajh and everything I’ve learned from all the coaches and the other seniors and give everyone the best I’ve got. I’m going to try to fill into his shoes. I know he’s got some big shoes to fill in, but he’s taught me everything he knows, so I feel confident going in there.
What has it been like waiting for this opportunity?
CS: When I first got here it was a little hard, but then I realized I wasn't ready. I had a lot to learn, so I got better every single day I could and waited for my opportunity to arrive. When I got into games, I played the best that I could. Ever since then, me and Tajh have been right by each other. We stay together just like brothers. I’ve learned a lot from him.
Read the full interview here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Watson signs a free agent deal
- Tiger Draft Notes