|ESPN: Q & A with Cole Stoudt|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, January 24, 2014 10:40 AM-||
ESPN's Andrea Adelson was able to interview senior Clemson QB Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile about the upcoming 2014 season with him being in the mix at quarterback.
So what does it mean to have an opportunity to follow behind him?
CS: It’s going to be great. I’m excited about it. I’m going to take everything I’ve learned from Tajh and everything I’ve learned from all the coaches and the other seniors and give everyone the best I’ve got. I’m going to try to fill into his shoes. I know he’s got some big shoes to fill in, but he’s taught me everything he knows, so I feel confident going in there.
What has it been like waiting for this opportunity?
CS: When I first got here it was a little hard, but then I realized I wasn't ready. I had a lot to learn, so I got better every single day I could and waited for my opportunity to arrive. When I got into games, I played the best that I could. Ever since then, me and Tajh have been right by each other. We stay together just like brothers. I’ve learned a lot from him.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft