|ESPN Prediction for Clemson-Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-28 09:41:46.0-||
ESPN released its ACC Week 1 predictions and the ESPN analysts are mixed are who will win the Clemson-UGA game on Saturday.
ESPN's Andrea Adelson and David Hale predict a Clemson upset while Matt Fortuna and Jared Shanker go with the Bulldogs.
Why Clemson will win: Defense. It wins championships, right? It will win this game for Clemson. The Tigers led the nation in tackles for loss last year and return every single major contributor to the group. An improved front seven means better results slowing down Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall, the two players Clemson needs to slow down the most. Rather than the shootout we saw a year ago, the defenses will have a much bigger role. Right now, Clemson is better than Georgia there, so I'm calling for the upset.
-- Andrea Adelson
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Hilarious Church sign after National Championship win
- Coca-Cola to release commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Alabama returns home to a massive crowd of 12 fans
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer
- Clemson OL to transfer
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- WATCH: Clemson's epic tribute video for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson finishes #2 in ESPN's final FPI
- Boulware calls out Twitter troll...Again