|ESPN Prediction for Clemson-Georgia|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:41 AM-||
ESPN released its ACC Week 1 predictions and the ESPN analysts are mixed are who will win the Clemson-UGA game on Saturday.
ESPN's Andrea Adelson and David Hale predict a Clemson upset while Matt Fortuna and Jared Shanker go with the Bulldogs.
Why Clemson will win: Defense. It wins championships, right? It will win this game for Clemson. The Tigers led the nation in tackles for loss last year and return every single major contributor to the group. An improved front seven means better results slowing down Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall, the two players Clemson needs to slow down the most. Rather than the shootout we saw a year ago, the defenses will have a much bigger role. Right now, Clemson is better than Georgia there, so I'm calling for the upset.
-- Andrea Adelson
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Swinney confirms ACL injury for Clemson WR and other injuries
- College GameDay hints at Louisville vs. Clemson
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- ACC announces game times and TV networks
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia Tech
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech