|ESPN Poll: Will Clemson win 10 games in 2014?|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:23 PM||
ESPN's David M. Hale takes the side of the debate that he does not think that Clemson will win 10 games in the upcoming season.
The truth is, 10 wins or not, this will be a year of transition for Clemson, and in the long run, the Tigers will probably be a more well-rounded, complete team because of it. But when two SEC heavyweights, a team with 23 wins the last two years and the defending national champion are all on the schedule, it's probably prudent to expect a few too many growing pains along the way for the streak to continue.
Vote here in the ESPN SportsNation Poll
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover