|ESPN Poll: Will Clemson win 10 games in 2014?|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:23 PM-||
ESPN SportsNation has out its latest poll and it asks the question - Will Clemson's streak of 10-win seasons continue in 2014?
ESPN's David M. Hale takes the side of the debate that he does not think that Clemson will win 10 games in the upcoming season.
The truth is, 10 wins or not, this will be a year of transition for Clemson, and in the long run, the Tigers will probably be a more well-rounded, complete team because of it. But when two SEC heavyweights, a team with 23 wins the last two years and the defending national champion are all on the schedule, it's probably prudent to expect a few too many growing pains along the way for the streak to continue.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament