|ESPN Poll: Will Clemson win 10 games in 2014?|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:23 PM||
ESPN SportsNation has out its latest poll and it asks the question - Will Clemson's streak of 10-win seasons continue in 2014?
ESPN's David M. Hale takes the side of the debate that he does not think that Clemson will win 10 games in the upcoming season.
The truth is, 10 wins or not, this will be a year of transition for Clemson, and in the long run, the Tigers will probably be a more well-rounded, complete team because of it. But when two SEC heavyweights, a team with 23 wins the last two years and the defending national champion are all on the schedule, it's probably prudent to expect a few too many growing pains along the way for the streak to continue.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies