|ESPN: Future of Clemson RB position unknown|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:17 AM||
Clemson running back Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
Fr. Running Back
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile is suspended for the Discover Orange Bowl, and starter Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile is considering declaring for the NFL draft, leaving the future of the position uncertain for the ACC champs. Ellington (1,062 yards) and Bellamy (343 yards) are the Tigers' top two rushers, respectively, but their possible departures aren't a topic coach Dabo Swinney is interested in talking about right now.
"I'm not worried about anything but beating West Virginia," Swinney said.
Bellamy has been suspended since the ACC championship game, and while Swinney declined to say why, he said Bellamy needs to decide if he wants to do the right things to remain a part of the team.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic