|ESPN: Future of Clemson RB position unknown|
|Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:17 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Clemson running back Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
Fr. Running Back
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile is suspended for the Discover Orange Bowl, and starter Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile is considering declaring for the NFL draft, leaving the future of the position uncertain for the ACC champs. Ellington (1,062 yards) and Bellamy (343 yards) are the Tigers' top two rushers, respectively, but their possible departures aren't a topic coach Dabo Swinney is interested in talking about right now.
"I'm not worried about anything but beating West Virginia," Swinney said.
Bellamy has been suspended since the ACC championship game, and while Swinney declined to say why, he said Bellamy needs to decide if he wants to do the right things to remain a part of the team.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner