|ESPN: Future of Clemson RB position unknown|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:17 AM||
Clemson running back Mike BellamyMike Bellamy
Fr. Running Back
#5 5-10, 175
View Full Profile is suspended for the Discover Orange Bowl, and starter Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile is considering declaring for the NFL draft, leaving the future of the position uncertain for the ACC champs. Ellington (1,062 yards) and Bellamy (343 yards) are the Tigers' top two rushers, respectively, but their possible departures aren't a topic coach Dabo Swinney is interested in talking about right now.
"I'm not worried about anything but beating West Virginia," Swinney said.
Bellamy has been suspended since the ACC championship game, and while Swinney declined to say why, he said Bellamy needs to decide if he wants to do the right things to remain a part of the team.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Watson signs a free agent deal
- Tiger Draft Notes