|ESPN: Final ACC Power Rankings|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:59 PM||
ESPN's Heather Dinich had Clemson ranked #2 (right above Duke) in ESPN's final ACC Power rankings. FSU finished the power rankings atop the ACC.
The Tigers’ thrilling 40-35 win over Ohio State in the Discover Orange Bowl gave the ACC a 2-0 record in BCS bowls, and Clemson finished with an 11-win season for the second straight year. Clemson became the only team in the nation to beat a top-10 team in a bowl game in each of the past two seasons.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Morris says he almost stayed at Clemson because of Deshaun Watson
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- WATCH: Swinney says "you ain’t seen nothing yet" in bowl trophy presentation
- Photo: 2015 Clemson football cleats
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Lawson listed as a 2015 CFB breakout candidate
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch