|ESPN: Final ACC Power Rankings|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:59 PM||
ESPN's Heather Dinich had Clemson ranked #2 (right above Duke) in ESPN's final ACC Power rankings. FSU finished the power rankings atop the ACC.
The Tigers’ thrilling 40-35 win over Ohio State in the Discover Orange Bowl gave the ACC a 2-0 record in BCS bowls, and Clemson finished with an 11-win season for the second straight year. Clemson became the only team in the nation to beat a top-10 team in a bowl game in each of the past two seasons.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson
- PHOTO: Construction on West EndZone and Oculus