|Uplifting Story on Clemson's Football Managers|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:08 PM-||
Video description: This week on Front Rowe, Holly Rowe gets an inside look at Clemson football managers David Saville and Brad Hammon, who have Down syndrome, and the inspiration they bring to the team.
Espn Sportscenter to show Holly Rowe's feature on Clemson managers at 9 am on Thursday.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 18, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts