|Uplifting Story on Clemson's Football Managers|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-09-17 21:08:51.0-||
Video description: This week on Front Rowe, Holly Rowe gets an inside look at Clemson football managers David Saville and Brad Hammon, who have Down syndrome, and the inspiration they bring to the team.
Espn Sportscenter to show Holly Rowe's feature on Clemson managers at 9 am on Thursday.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 18, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer
- WATCH: Clemson's epic tribute video for Dabo Swinney
- First Look: Coca-Cola commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Church sign quotes Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Boulware's emotional speech at Clemson's Championship celebration
- Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"