|Uplifting Story on Clemson's Football Managers|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:08 PM||
Video description: This week on Front Rowe, Holly Rowe gets an inside look at Clemson football managers David Saville and Brad Hammon, who have Down syndrome, and the inspiration they bring to the team.
Espn Sportscenter to show Holly Rowe's feature on Clemson managers at 9 am on Thursday.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 18, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI