|Uplifting Story on Clemson's Football Managers|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-09-17 21:08:51.0-||
Video description: This week on Front Rowe, Holly Rowe gets an inside look at Clemson football managers David Saville and Brad Hammon, who have Down syndrome, and the inspiration they bring to the team.
Espn Sportscenter to show Holly Rowe's feature on Clemson managers at 9 am on Thursday.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 18, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"