|Uplifting Story on Clemson's Football Managers|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:08 PM-||
Video description: This week on Front Rowe, Holly Rowe gets an inside look at Clemson football managers David Saville and Brad Hammon, who have Down syndrome, and the inspiration they bring to the team.
Espn Sportscenter to show Holly Rowe's feature on Clemson managers at 9 am on Thursday.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) September 18, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama