|ESPN: Clemson or FSU for best front?|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:24 AM||
ESPN's Andrea Adelson and Heather Dinich debated in their latest article whether Clemson or FSU had the more talented defensive line for the upcoming season.
But with him (Beasley), the Tigers could potentially have the deepest, most talented group of defensive linemen at the school since the 1981 national championship team featured future NFL players Jeff Bryant, William Perry, Andy Headen and Dan Benish in the starting lineup.
Clemson could potentially go 10 deep along the defensive line, especially when you consider the return of Carlos WatkinsCarlos Watkins
RS So. Defensive Tackle
#94 6-3, 300
View Full Profile, expected to be healthy after missing most of last season following a car accident. That means the Tigers have the ability to rotate frequently and keep players fresh, perhaps more than they did last season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Ulric Jones apologizes to Watson, Clemson fanbase
- Game Times Announced for Clemson Football's First 3 Games
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds