|ESPN gives Clemson 5.1% to win ACC title|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:51 AM-||
ESPN has released its early ACC projections and has Clemson ranked #3 overall in the conference with its Football Power index formula. Florida State was ranked #1 and North Carolina was second on the list overall.
It mentions that "Clemson, Virginia Tech and Miami having the next best shots at a conference championship."
Projected record: 9-3
Strength of schedule: 51
Chance of undefeated season: 0.37%
Odds of ACC title: 5.1%
Conference rank: 3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"