|ESPN gives Clemson 5.1% to win ACC title|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:51 AM||
ESPN has released its early ACC projections and has Clemson ranked #3 overall in the conference with its Football Power index formula. Florida State was ranked #1 and North Carolina was second on the list overall.
It mentions that "Clemson, Virginia Tech and Miami having the next best shots at a conference championship."
Projected record: 9-3
Strength of schedule: 51
Chance of undefeated season: 0.37%
Odds of ACC title: 5.1%
Conference rank: 3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI