|ESPN gives Clemson 5.1% to win ACC title|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:51 AM||
ESPN has released its early ACC projections and has Clemson ranked #3 overall in the conference with its Football Power index formula. Florida State was ranked #1 and North Carolina was second on the list overall.
It mentions that "Clemson, Virginia Tech and Miami having the next best shots at a conference championship."
Projected record: 9-3
Strength of schedule: 51
Chance of undefeated season: 0.37%
Odds of ACC title: 5.1%
Conference rank: 3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin