|ESPN gives Clemson 5.1% to win ACC title|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:51 AM-||
ESPN has released its early ACC projections and has Clemson ranked #3 overall in the conference with its Football Power index formula. Florida State was ranked #1 and North Carolina was second on the list overall.
It mentions that "Clemson, Virginia Tech and Miami having the next best shots at a conference championship."
Projected record: 9-3
Strength of schedule: 51
Chance of undefeated season: 0.37%
Odds of ACC title: 5.1%
Conference rank: 3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party