|ESPN gives Clemson 5.1% to win ACC title|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:51 AM||
ESPN has released its early ACC projections and has Clemson ranked #3 overall in the conference with its Football Power index formula. Florida State was ranked #1 and North Carolina was second on the list overall.
It mentions that "Clemson, Virginia Tech and Miami having the next best shots at a conference championship."
Projected record: 9-3
Strength of schedule: 51
Chance of undefeated season: 0.37%
Odds of ACC title: 5.1%
Conference rank: 3
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man