|ESPN ACC Power Rankings for Week 1|
|Associate Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 5:59 PM-||
ESPN has released its ACC Power Rankings for Week 1 and Clemson is tied with Louisville with the #2 spot.
The offense looked like it wasn't going to miss a beat minus Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile in the first half, but the unit was stymied in the second. The defense eventually wore down, raising questions of whether it will be able to carry the offense for the first time under Dabo Swinney.
The Tigers did not fall from its ESPN preseason ACC power rankings despite a 45-21 road loss to Georgia.
Louisville, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, Virginia and Boston College are all schools that are trending up in the ACC power rankings.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll