|ESPN ACC Power Rankings for Week 1|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 5:59 PM||
ESPN has released its ACC Power Rankings for Week 1 and Clemson is tied with Louisville with the #2 spot.
The offense looked like it wasn't going to miss a beat minus Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile in the first half, but the unit was stymied in the second. The defense eventually wore down, raising questions of whether it will be able to carry the offense for the first time under Dabo Swinney.
The Tigers did not fall from its ESPN preseason ACC power rankings despite a 45-21 road loss to Georgia.
Louisville, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, Virginia and Boston College are all schools that are trending up in the ACC power rankings.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies