|ESPN ACC Power Rankings for Week 1|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 5:59 PM-||
ESPN has released its ACC Power Rankings for Week 1 and Clemson is tied with Louisville with the #2 spot.
The offense looked like it wasn't going to miss a beat minus Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile in the first half, but the unit was stymied in the second. The defense eventually wore down, raising questions of whether it will be able to carry the offense for the first time under Dabo Swinney.
The Tigers did not fall from its ESPN preseason ACC power rankings despite a 45-21 road loss to Georgia.
Louisville, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, Virginia and Boston College are all schools that are trending up in the ACC power rankings.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game