|ESPN ACC Power Rankings for Week 1|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-09-02 17:59:58.0-||
ESPN has released its ACC Power Rankings for Week 1 and Clemson is tied with Louisville with the #2 spot.
The offense looked like it wasn't going to miss a beat minus Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile in the first half, but the unit was stymied in the second. The defense eventually wore down, raising questions of whether it will be able to carry the offense for the first time under Dabo Swinney.
The Tigers did not fall from its ESPN preseason ACC power rankings despite a 45-21 road loss to Georgia.
Louisville, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, Virginia and Boston College are all schools that are trending up in the ACC power rankings.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State