|ESPN ACC Power Rankings for Week 1|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 5:59 PM-||
ESPN has released its ACC Power Rankings for Week 1 and Clemson is tied with Louisville with the #2 spot.
The offense looked like it wasn't going to miss a beat minus Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
Quarterback (2009 - 2013)
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile in the first half, but the unit was stymied in the second. The defense eventually wore down, raising questions of whether it will be able to carry the offense for the first time under Dabo Swinney.
The Tigers did not fall from its ESPN preseason ACC power rankings despite a 45-21 road loss to Georgia.
Louisville, Virginia Tech, Pittsburgh, Virginia and Boston College are all schools that are trending up in the ACC power rankings.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more